Tuesday 12 November 2013

THE LIFE OF TRIBAL


The child born that time he/she needs family especially mother, father and then whole family. Gradually child seeks the education, he/she goes to school and complete at least ssc and hsc then go for further education. But if this education stops so what happen to that child? Is child makes life without education? If yes, what will be the challenges he/she face?

In the community, I went with the headmaster and teacher to search irregular students and meet them and their parents. We met mother she was telling us that, “I don’t know where is my child gone for the work, he did not tell me, he went with his friends in Gujarat for the work, even I don’t have any mobile number to call him?” this is her statement. The question came in my mind that how the mother don’t know when the child gone? After visiting homes we back to the school, the Headmaster told me that, “the mother was lying to us, she do not wants to tell the truth, she know that where the child is? So when I think about these tribal people are they don’t wants to give the education for the kids. I heard from the teacher that, they have many kids because they that if we have more kid we will earn money more while sending them for the work.  


Sometime I think that what will happen to this kids if they don’t study, even are they get comfort life in their life? Are they getting suitable job in their life? What they earn is enough for their family? But finally the *question raise that are they think about the question which I come in my mind? Because tribal lives are very easy, they don’t run fast in the life. Whatever comes in their life they accept as it is? It can be a good thing in their life, while not taking so much tense in the life but go with the flow of each day of life.                      


No comments:

Post a Comment